auxillary content


Section 1

Content Section 1

The Center for Translation Studies offers an MA Degree in Translation and Interpreting (students normally choose one or the other), as well as an Undergraduate Certificate and Graduate Certificate in Translation Studies for students enrolled in other University of Illinois programs.

Students can choose to take the MA Degree entirely online, or on campus.

Check out our videos showing where some of our Alumni are now and how they feel about their experience at CTS.